DIY Video Program
DIY Video Program lets you produce exceptional quality videos with ease, speed, and in high volume at your home or office desk with the support of ongoing training and editing.
DIY Video Program is a fast, cost-effective and a great way to get lots of videos made. We put together, install and train you on your Desktop Studio. Save all the hassle of researching, buying and assembling your own gear, only to get it wrong, find it difficult and be unhappy with the results.
The DIY Video Program has been designed to remove the complexities of professional video marketing. Perception is reality, that's why it is critical to have the assistance from a professional video marketing company to help you with 'Production Assistance'. This includes support with Planning, Scripting, Presenting, Mentoring, Software, Editing & Implementation.
The quality of your videos or even your “DIY market updates” is being assessed, and viewers will be making assumptions about you and your business based on the quality.
The DIY Program is a great long-term investment in your video marketing journey.
- Record regular social media updates for your market
- Stream video events to improve attendee engagement
- Personalised video messages for sales emails
- Video Mentoring
- Customised Script Templates
- Video Conferencing Solution
- Video In Emails
- Online Training
- Remote Video Editing
- Software Support
- Video Implementation
- Virtual On-Camera Training
Why pay for expensive equipment when the DIY Program turns your home or office into a professional recording suite. Combined with the support of a professional video marketing company, this is the ultimate way to produce professional do it yourself videos with ease, speed, and scale while at the convenience of your desk and requires no additional floor space.
The applications are endless for your sales, marketing and internal comms – whatever makes your world spin.
- Video Newsletters
- Video Testimonials
- Live Presentations/Shows
- Video Conferences
- Personalised Sales Messages
- Social Media Updates
- Internal Comms Messages
- Pre-Recorded Webinars
- LinkedIn Introductions
- Help and Support Emails
- Landing Pages
- Offline Marketing Collateral
The DIY Video Program puts it live on your computer for effortless mass distribution. All you need to do is connect, switch it on, and let the show begin. Make your DIY videos easy and get the support of a professional video marketing company that’s already getting results.
The Desktop Studio includes plug and play capture that is compatible with virtually any operating systems and a broad range of creative applications including video conferencing, streaming, social media and powerful functionality without requiring any third-party driver software.
- Studio-grade dimmable lights
- Digital SLR camera with 12-32mm lens
- Directional mic
- One button push to power on/off
- Automatic camera focusing
- Stand with 3 x retractable arms for equipment
- Mounting pole with adjustable ball head
- Cable management system
- Adaptors and cables
- HDMI to USB converter
- Desk mounted with zero floor space
- Adjustable for different set-ups
- Dimensions Approx: 95.0 x 110.0 x 100.0 cm (this will vary with your set-up)
- Weight Approx: 15kgs
- Supported Resolutions: 1280x720p, 1920x1090p
- USB and HDMI connection to desktop or laptop
- macOS 10.12 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 4th generation quad-core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx of comparable)
Simply hook up your PC or Mac laptop or desktop to your Desktop studio using the USB and HDMI plugs provided. Your Desktop studio appears as a webcam in all your favourite apps. A superb quality which keeps your stream professional. Say goodbye to maxing out your memory card mid-shoot, or worse, discovering shoddy shots while editing. When recording with the Desktop studio, all content is stored directly on your hard drive. And your Desktop studio has never felt more powerful using your own teleprompter to help deliver a superb performance combined with real-time, full-screen feedback lets you polish your presentation on the spot.
Sydney Metro Delivery and set-up are included free of charge with your purchase.
- Delivery time can take between 4-6 weeks of payment verification.
- Allow 2 hours set-up including equipment training.
- Our technicians arrive masked with gloves and sanitise equipment prior to leaving.
- We will do everything possible to ensure you remain safe.
12 months warranty for any defective equipment (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Defective items MUST BE reported within the warranty period.
- You must tell us what the defect is and give us time to resolve the issue via a virtual assessment.
- We will repair or replace items after the assessment and within the warranty period.
- If you are not satisfied when you receive your DIY Studio, please contact us within 30 days.