Ways You Can Turn Your Podcast Into a Success with Jordan Paris (Episode 24)Sep 14, 2020
With the technical barriers to creating a podcast lowered significantly in the last couple of years, many podcasters are now finding new audiences for their business through creating their own podcast show.
In this episode, we're joined by Jordan Paris who produces profitable podcasts to help businesses grow in both profit and influence. Jordan’s podcast, Growth Mindset University interviews the most successful people on planet earth like James Altucher, Grant Cardone, Robert Greene, Mark Manson, Dan Millman, Ryan Serhant, and Naveen Jain. He's been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur & Yahoo! Finance.
We invited Jordon on the show after his very personalised message he sent on LinkedIn asking us about our show. "People say never pitch on LinkedIn. Wrong. Do your homework on your prospect. Understand what problems your prospect has. Bridge the gap between their problem and your potential solution. Make it personal. Nobody likes a generic and copied and pasted pitch. Be bold and take chances."
He certainly caught our attention, and so has his content.
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Monetising a podcast
- Is podcasting all about tech?
- How to pitch on LinkedIn?
- Saturation on podcasting
- Objections to podcasts
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Jordan on LinkedIn to help you out on your podcast journey
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.