How to Keep your Remote Team Engaged with Arabella Macpherson (Episode 8)Apr 16, 2020
No one is immune to nerves when presenting. It is essential during these times to be able to communicate effectively which comes down to a few different factors.
In this episode, Video legend Arabella Macpherson from Resonate Communications gives her perspective on how to keep your remote team engaged through the likes of Zoom video conferencing.
"The biggest fear of engaging and keeping your remote team happy is how to do it professionally. Have your thoughts in long written from. If you are getting on a camera, it has to be short, succinct, and well-prepared. Because if you're not clear, then no one else is going to be, especially when you have to get past that video lens to connect with one another."
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Arabella on LinkedIn to help you communicate effectively to your audience
- Check out the exceptional services offered at Resonate Communications
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.