Nailing Live Video to Become a Content Repurposing Master with Rebecca Saunders (Episode 47)Mar 04, 2021
Running a well-curated live-streamed virtual event takes a lot more than just hitting LIVE on Facebook, YouTube, Zoom, or Teams. There are a lot of moving parts to pull off a successful live virtual event and this could be a project that is pretty daunting.
In this episode, Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) sits down with Rebecca Saunders (Strategic Video Expert from Pyrmont Studio). Learn how you can nail live virtual events and ensure it makes the right impact. Find out why taking the time to nail the delivery in a virtual format will help keep your attendees engaged and interested in your content. And listen to Q&A by Brendan Southall.
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- The three types of live events
- Problems virtual events can solve
- Behind the scenes, logistics, and preparation
- The process for a live event
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Rebecca on LinkedIn to help you out on your next live virtual events
- Check out the exceptional services offered at Pyrmont Studio
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.