How To Turn Your Podcast From NAY Into YAY with Jordan Paris (Episode 25)Sep 17, 2020
With the technical barriers to creating a podcast lowered significantly in the last couple of years, many podcasters are now finding new audiences for their business through creating their own podcast show.
In this episode, we're joined by Jordan Paris who produces profitable podcasts to help businesses grow in both profit and influence. Jordan’s podcast, Growth Mindset University interviews the most successful people on planet earth like James Altucher, Grant Cardone, Robert Greene, Mark Manson, Dan Millman, Ryan Serhant, and Naveen Jain. He's been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur & Yahoo! Finance.
"You could just upload a bunch of audio files that are like three seconds long... there's that element of it too, but just learning about yourself and improving your interview skills and, just the whole process of the show in general. There's a lot of lessons that get packed into 80 episodes."
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Process Jordan has been through
- Is 70th episode the magic number?
- Role of videos in marketing in and around the podcast
- Q&A - Importance of growth mindset during a pandemic
- Q&A - Creating a sustainable topic
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Jordan on LinkedIn to help you out on your podcast journey
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.