Personalised Sales Videos That Forge Strong Relationships with Dom Procter (Episode 34)Nov 25, 2020
Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) sits down with Dom Procter (LinkedIn Specialist and Founder of Outsourced Staff) and Brendan Southall (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) . In this episode, learn why embedding videos into your sales process will help increase the opportunity and get prospects to buy with more clarity. Find out why implementing a personalised video early in the buyer's journey is a game-changer in an environment that is often missing that human touch.
"People are being guided. They're being loved and being nurtured in an environment that is often missing any level of humanisation. It's based on text, it's boring. It's unhuman. And the sooner that you get onto this and start to learn the tools and get past some hurdles like looking and sounding good on camera the sooner you can do it consistently. And we all know consistency builds trust."
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Building confidence before a sale
- Disposable video content
- Ridge Films DIY Desktop Studio
- Removing boring text-based interactions
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Dom on LinkedIn to help you out for your lead generation campaigns
- Learn the skills to present like a pro with our On-Camera Training session
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.