Video for $1,000 $10,000 and $100,000, What's the Difference? with Phil Nottingham (Episode 41)Jan 20, 2021
The main mistake most companies make is to spend all their time on video creation and distribution without really going back and looking at the strategy.
In this episode, Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) sits down with Phil Nottingham (Brand and Video Marketing Strategist from Wistia). They discuss the Viral Sandwich Video case study that showcased the impact of different video budgets (from $1k-$100k), and the results of each video.
You'll learn how to start thinking about your content creation to gain long-lasting attention, one video at a time.
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Phil on LinkedIn to help you out build your brand
- Watch the Sandwich Video Case Study
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.