Is Presenting on Camera Holding You Back with Dr Greg Schreeuwer Part 2 (Episode 73)Sep 10, 2021
The fear of presenting on camera is real and is a very common fear which could translate into missed opportunities or regressing your professional career.
Welcome to 'Video Made Simple' an easy listen video marketing & production podcast featuring marketers, entrepreneurs & clients who help take the mystery out of video and break through the monotony of day-to-day communication.
This is part TWO of the interview of Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) with Dr Greg Schreeuwer (Chiropractor, Kinesiologist and Empowerment Coach at Universal Health). In this episode, they are joined by Brendan Southall (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) as they try to understand the roots of his fear of presenting on camera.
Learn why understanding the underlying reasons of your fear of presenting on camera is critical in conquering it. Find out why you shouldn't get attached to other's people's perspective of you, good or bad. If you 'just do you', you can make your presentation more authentic and more valuable.
"The key for you is to see the value of not getting it right. What can you learn and how can you grow from that? Give yourself permission to be a bit more relaxed about the way you deliver. This allows you to flow more easily because you're not trying so desperately to get it right."
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Dr. Greg on LinkedIn and reach out to him at Universal Health
- If you want to start the path to become a video marketing professional, get access on Ridge Films Learning Centre.
- Jump start your video marketing journey and enrol to The Power of Video Marketing (Online Course) where you'll find 60-minute seven-lesson course of the basics video marketing.
- Produce Do-It-Yourself Videos that make selling easy. Check out Ridge Films DIY Video Program.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.