Keeping Videos Working and Relevant with Rob McAdam (Episode 7)Apr 06, 2020
Videos build relationships particularly in this environment when we've got to be able to communicate virtually. Also, it communicates simpler and faster than a human as it can bridge the gap in terms of delivering a simplified message.
Video legend Rob McAdam from CXO Security gives us his perspective on how to ensure your videos are working and keep them relevant for your clients, staff, and the broader community.
"It really comes back to defining the strategy right upfront. We will be different for every business because every business has already existing touchpoints, whether that's over an email or a phone call. It's about video supplementing and helping people through that journey."
Videos need to be purposeful, relevant, and executed easily.
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Rob on LinkedIn for your top-level cybersecurity needs
- Check out the exceptional services offered at CXO Security to protect your business from a cyber breach
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.