Positive First Impressions using Video in Property with Jay Anderson (Episode 5)Mar 16, 2020
Most of the time, DIY investors end up with poor investments and that scares them because they don't get the results they want. Researching the right property can be pretty daunting if you go it alone and yet property is the most valuable asset you'll ever purchase.
Video legend Jay Anderson from Jay Anderson Property gives us his perspective on creating a more humanised business and how he’s leading the way with video marketing.
"As soon as you start getting technical, people might not understand, and it goes straight over their heads. It's about injecting some empathy, simplification and making it easy. Be simple, talk to your lowest common denominator and talk like you're at a barbecue. Just be cool and don't try and be too technical, robotic, wordy or clever, because otherwise you'll lose them and it's very important to build that trust and rapport early on."
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Jay on LinkedIn to help you out on your real estate investment
- Watch the Company Profile video of Jay Anderson Property
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.