5 Tips To Make Your On-Camera Performance Stand Out With Chris Schwager (Episode 29)Oct 15, 2020
Discover the value of on-camera training and why you need it to bring engagement and connection to your videos because your brain lies to you but the camera does not.
In this 'Video Made Simple' with Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films), learn what it takes to make your performance relaxed, natural and exciting to your audience.
"It's not about you. You can go through all of the scripting. You can get all of your key messages through, you can go through the on-camera training, you can go through the performance, you can go through the deliverable of the video. It's still not about you.
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- What is on-camera training
- 5 Tips to make your performance stand out
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Learn the skills to present like a pro with our On-Camera Training session
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.