Magnetic Stories: Make Them Real & Personal with Gabrielle Dolan [Part 2] (Episode 61)Jun 11, 2021
Deep dive into the in-depth and detailed world of storytelling in this part TWO of the interview of Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) with Gabrielle Dolan, a highly sought-after keynote speaker, educator, and author. Learn how to be a better storyteller and effectively build trust and relationship to your audience. And listen to the Q & A by Brendan Southall.
"A lot of executives have been told that showing vulnerability is a sign of weakness. We know it's a sign of strength and courage. And it's actually one thing that really builds trust and respect because as humans, we're not only hardwired to tell stories, we're hardwired to listen to stories."
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Starting a Story
- Challenge of executives with storytelling
- Be a better storyteller
- Q&A - Truth in stories
- Storytime videos of a charity organization
Be sure to listen to part 1 of this episode here:
Make it real. Make it natural. Make it personal. Enquire now and we'll help you craft your story and launch it to the world. Check out Story Time Videos of Ridge Films.
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Gabrielle on LinkedIn to help you out on your next live virtual events
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Here are more Branding articles you may find helpful:
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.