Magnetic Stories: Make Them Real & Personal with Gabrielle Dolan (Episode 60)Jun 04, 2021
What will it take for a brand to stand out from the competition in today’s saturated market?
In this episode, Chris Schwager (Video Marketer from Ridge Films) is joined by Gabrielle Dolan, a highly sought-after keynote speaker, educator, and author, as they unpack the power of stories and why it is paramount for businesses to inject stories and emotions into their business.
Learn how you can communicate clearly and connect to your audience with the use of stories.
"The really simple reason is because the story taps into emotion. We are emotional beings yet we try to think we're logical. But the brain processes emotion faster. So we've actually already made the emotional decision. And we justify on logic. Anyone in sales will tell you people buy on emotion, and we rationalise through logic."
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Get to know Gabrielle
- Brand storytelling
- AU businesses fail at storytelling
- Power of Stories
- Components of a memorable story
Be sure to listen to part 2 of this episode here:
Make it real. Make it natural. Make it personal. Enquire now and we'll help you craft your story and launch it to the world. Check out Story Time Videos of Ridge Films.
Links and Resources:
- Connect and follow me on LinkedIn and let me know you’ve heard the podcast
- Connect and follow Gabrielle on LinkedIn to help you out on your next live virtual events
- Learn how to produce quality videos with ease, speed, and scale with our DIY Video Program
- Register for our video marketing workshop to learn how to leverage engaging videos for your company’s website, social and offline channels.
Here are more Branding articles you may find helpful:
Subscribe to Video Made Simple for fresh insights delivered to your favourite podcast once a week. Like the show? Ratings and reviews make a HUGE difference to helping serve you better.